That´s what we do
Here you can discover the results of our project work in words and pictures. Sometimes you´ll find a linke to some films.
We will complete it step by step.
- Introducing the project to school and community
- Competitions to find a slogan and symbol fort he project
- Creating and installing a „Sensory Gardens Corner“ at school to keep all informed
- Doing a survey among students, teachers and parents about their attitude to nature/ environment
- Working together with NGOs
- Discovering nature in their surrounding
- Workshops and excursions about insects, planting, protection of environment, how to avoid plastics, how to live healthy (food, being active)
- Involve topic of project into „normal“ subjects and lessons- in everyday school
- Creating a green area at school, planting and growing vegetables, herbs, insect- friendly plants
Distance Learning but present work
Although there had been a lot of problems due to the pandemic situation all partners tried to do the best. The students were thankful for the “usual” work for the project because it helped them to focus their thoughts away from the virus.
Not all planned activities could be fulfilled, but look at the pictures what had been done. Thanks to all partners for their work.
Overview project activities
From introducing the project to school and community up to excursions, gardening and creative work- the students of the small school in Valisoara did a great work.